Skincare can be overwhelming. Are you dry, oily, or a little of both? Do you have sensitive skin? Skin allergies? Do your products contain harmful sulfates or pore-clogging paraffin? You also need to consider the order in which you use your products.
The Importance of Order
Like most things in life, there is a proper order in which you should be applying your skincare products. If you’re like most people, you know there’s an order, but maybe you don’t stop to think about why. The skin’s job is to keep things out, and quality products have things you want to get in. Follow this step-by-step guide to get the most benefit out of each of your skincare products so the bad things are washed away, and the good things can get in.
In the morning, use a gentle cleanser for your skin type (oily, dry, or combination). Pick a high-quality cleanser like ASEA Gentle Refining Cleanser.
Apply serums directly to skin to gain the best benefits. They are typically applied right after cleanser. A serum containing antioxidants or redox signaling molecules is recommended. Serums with antioxidants can help reduce inflammation and heal UV and pollutant damage. Redox molecule serums like ASEA RENU 28 have been proven to reduce wrinkles and even skin’s texture.
3. Eye Cream
Eye cream, just as it sounds, targets the skin of the eyelids and around them. Using eye cream regularly can help the eyelid remain elastic and prevent fine lines.
No matter your skin type, everyone needs a moisturizer. The best time to apply a moisturizer is during your routine, while the skin is still moist from washing. Moisturizers help lock in skin’s natural moisture while protecting it from pollution, weather, and chemicals, meaning this step should come later. ASEA’s Ultra Replenishing Moisturizer delivers deep hydration and anti-aging actives for a visibly youthful, vibrant appearance.
The final step in your morning skin routine should always be sunscreen. The sun can damage your skin in as few as 15 minutes. Sunscreen helps protect your skin from ultraviolet rays that are the cause of sun damage and skin cancer.
At night, your skin is repairing itself, so make sure that you give it what it needs to heal. A nighttime routine is similar to a daytime routine, with these exceptions:
1. If your skin is dry, you can add a face oil or a hydrating cream mask after you cleanse and before you apply your serum.
2. You can use the same moisturizer both day and night, but if your skin tends to be on the drier side, you can replace your moisturizer with a night cream. Night creams create a protective coating that helps hold in your skin’s natural moisture.
3. Skip the sunblock.
If you’re looking to boost your skin’s overall appearance, add ASEA’s RENU Advanced Skincare regimen to your daily routine.
Gentle Refining Cleanser
- Immediate Benefits
- Helps tone and balance skin
- Gently cleanses and removes makeup
Intensive Redox Serum
- Visibly more radiant skin
- Visibly smoother skin
- Contains redox signaling molecules
RENU 28 Revitalizing Redox Gel
RENU Advanced System independent clinical research results by Stephens & Associates of 40 participants using the RENU Advanced skincare system twice per day:
- 100% showed a visible decrease in numerous, deep fine lines
- 100% had measurably smoother skin
- 95% had noticeably firmer skin
- 90% saw a decrease in visible photo-damaged skin
- 90% experienced more radiant skin
- 85% showed a visible decrease in number and depth of wrinkles
Ultra Replenishing Moisturizer
- Enhances skin elasticity and firmness
- Reduces appearance and depth of lines and wrinkles
- Defense of healthy skin barrier to protect from pollution
ASEA reviews and ensures the quality of all its products. RENU 28 Revitalizing Redox Gel has earned Dermatest’s coveted 5-star clinically tested seal, its highest possible commendation for safety. ASEA products are produced in an FDA-registered, NSF-certified facility and are certified by an independent third-party lab to contain active redox signaling molecules.
It’s time to do something for your skin that truly improves its appearance from the inside out. Start incorporating ASEA’s products into your skin care routine today.
To find out more about ASEA skincare, visit our website.